Whiteboards can be configured to work with your GitHub organisation, and once installed, your team members will be able to login to Whiteboards with their GitHub accounts
- Install Whiteboards.io app to your GitHub organisation: https://github.com/marketplace/whiteboards-io
- You will be redirected to https://app.whiteboards.io/gh-app-post-install page.
- If it did not happen automatically go directly to https://app.whiteboards.io/signup to start your Whiteboards.io organisation
- Sign in with your GitHub account
- Go to Administration view (if not redirected automatically after signup)
- Create new identity provider
- Select GitHub
- Type your GitHub organisation id, you can find it in your organisation address, for example: https://github.com/Whiteboards-io (bolded fragment is the organisation id)
- Check the installation status
- Send https://app.whiteboards.io/$YOUR_ORG_SLUG to your team members
Enjoy using whiteboards! Contact support in case of questions or problems.
This page has no comments.