Agile Poker for Jira - planning&estimation is a versatile toolkit for estimating your product backlog in Jira to get it ready for grooming and planning. It is inspired by Planning Poker®, Wideband Delphi, Team Estimation Game and Silent Grouping and derives the best scrum planning practices from each. Getting started with Agile Poker is simple and easy as it blends in naturally with the existing UI in Jira Software.
With Agile Poker you can facilitate estimation and discussion.
- For collocated or distributed Agile teams
- Self-paced or interactive planning sessions
- With optional moderation by a scrum master or product owner
- Can be run on mobile (Jira Server and Data Center only) or desktop devices
- Using Fibonacci sequence, T-shirt sizes or custom values
- With historical and reference issues
This page has no comments.