In order to successfully synchronize TFS / VisualStudio Team Services checkAzure DevOps (formerly VSTS) check-ins to Jira a number of components has to cooperate. Communication between all these components is explained on this page.
- Jira User - personal computer of Jira user.
- Jira Server - Jira instance with TFS4JIRA plugin installed.
- TFS4JIRA Synchronizer - external application coming with TFS4JIRA (available to download from Spartez home page).
- TFS4JIRA Web Application (only for Jira Cloud) - cloud application hosted and maintained by Spartez.
- TFS / VSTS ServerAzure DevOps (formerly VSTS) - TFS server or VisualStudio Team Services instance which will we Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS) instance which we will synchronized with Jira.
Check-ins synchronization for Jira Standalone
Check-ins synchronization for Jira Cloud
This document is part of tutorial on configuring TFS / Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS) check-ins synchronization.
Please go to one of following pages to continue: