- Jira client key
- Board id to associate session data.
- Account ids of users (participants of any session, users that modified a session properties the last time e.g. change scrum master)
- Ids of issues (active issue, voted issues, issues selected in the filter, reference issues)
- Estimation votes of users per issue.
- Session state (e.g. open/closed flag, timer state).
- Display name, email addresses and notification message (while sending email notifications we tentatively store these discarding them right after dispatching)
Firebase database is secured using Firebase security rules. Each user in your Jira instance has access to all data listed in section Stored data for all your poker sessions. Anonymous users and users from different Jira instances do not have access to your data. We also store 30 daily backups of this database.