Whiteboards for Jira and Confluence is a real time online collaboration tool for teams using Jira Cloud, and Confluence Cloud.
- Real time collaborative whiteboard for Jira Cloud and Confluence Cloud.
- Powerful Jira integration with bi-directional synchronization.
- Free draw, lines, cards, images, videos, sounds.
- Set of predefined blueprints.
- World-class support.
How to start using Whiteboards
- Install the app (find out more in Administration Guide)
- Go to your Jira Cloud, or Confluence Cloud site.
- Click the Apps dropdown in the top navigation menu and select Whiteboards.
- On the main page of Whiteboards you can:
- join an existing board, or
- create a new board.
- Invite your team.
- Enjoy using Whiteboards!
Check the User Guide for more hints on using Whiteboards.
This page has no comments.