Welcome to TFS4JIRA documentation
TFS4JIRA is a bidirectional synchronization solution between TFS / Azure DevOps and Atlassian Jira regardless if these solutions are deployed on cloud or on server (on-premises).
TFS4JIRA is a Jira plugin (plus accompanying TFS4JIRA Synchronizer web application) letting you:
- automatically synchronize TFS / Azure DevOps work items changes to Jira and vice versa
- associate source code in TFS / Azure DevOps with Jira issues and view your TFS / Azure DevOps check-ins in Jira
Below you will find TFS4JIRA compatibility matrix:
|TFS / Azure DevOps Server|
Azure DevOps Services
8.x - 9.x (1)
|TFS / Azure DevOps check-ins synchronization (1)||(2)|
|TFS-Jira issues synchronization||(2)|
(1) Supported Jira versions are all Jira versions supported by Atlassian. See full list here.
(2) Since Synchronizer version 6.0 TFS 2010 is not officially supported
TFS4JIRA main features are:
- Viewing TFS / Azure DevOps check-ins associated with a Jira issue or a project;
- Viewing history of files associated with a Jira issue;
- Viewing diffs of checked-in files;
- Simple association of TFS / Azure DevOps check-ins with Jira issues by means of a check-in comment or check-in note containing the issue key;
- Automatically synchronize changes made to issues and work items between Jira and TFS / Azure DevOps including:
- changes in summary, description, assignee, labels and many other fields,
- subtasks synchronization,
- comments synchronization,
- attachments synchronization;
- Support for multiple TFS / Azure DevOps servers;
- Support for project collections;
- Full support for Azure DevOps Services as well as TFS / Azure DevOps Server;
- Full support for Jira Cloud as well as Jira Server.
This page has no comments.