Agile Poker Server/DC
This part of the documentation relates to Agile Poker for Jira Server and Data Center. If you use Jira Cloud go to the Agile Poker for Jira Cloud documentation.
The following Agile Poker settings can be configured in the Jira Software board configuration. These settings are shared between all sessions on the board:
- Estimation Statistic - Either select one of the existing fields or create a new custom field, if your custom field is not on the list of available options for estimation field please ensure that:
- it's a numerical field - fields of other types are not supported,
- it's on the view issue screen for all issues on your board.
- Estimate values - list of estimate values available for session participants. You can modify available values and their order.
- Auto show estimates - if checked then estimates will be revealed automatically after the last participant chooses estimate (applies only to interactive sessions).
To modify these options:
- Open the "Board" dropdown on Jira Software and click the "Configure" link as shown on the image below:
- On the board configuration screen go to the "Estimation" tab. Agile Poker settings will be shown on the bottom of this page:
Beyond that, inside an asynchronous session you are able to choose fields visible during estimation session:
T-shirt size estimating
In Jira Agile you can't store an alpha character in the Story Point field. If you use T-shirt sizes for estimation you need to map them to numerical values. To establish the mapping use '=' character to separate the label (visible to the participants) from the numerical value (stored into Jira):
This page has no comments.