In this panel, you can set the following settings:
- You can prevent chat users from adding messages to resolved issues. When this option is set, the user will see this popup in the conversation when the issue is resolved:
- You can require the user to fill in a customizable form before starting the conversation. This is described in depth in the Forms page.
In addition to the above project settings, each user of the chat widget can configure these same UI elements themselves. Defaults for the UI elements are set up in the User Preference Defaults page.
Project administrators can configure chat widgets user interface elements that will be displayed to the widghet's user.
The following elements can be set:
- showing issue keys in conversation list and in the chat header
- showing unresolved issues only, and also optionally hiding issues in selected statuses
- disabling message input for resolved issues:
- showing summaries instead of the last message in the conversation list and in the chat header instead of the "welcome message"
This page has no comments.