WhatsApp Business makes interacting with customers easy by providing tools to automate, sort and quickly respond to messages. It's also intended to feel and work just like WhatsApp Messenger. You can use it to do everything that you're used to doing, from messaging to sending photos.
If you don’t have WhatsApp Business we highly recommend you to visit official website to learn more about it.
We've summarized how to set up the WhatsApp Business Platform by Meta below, check out the official guide for more details.
To Get Started
Create a Meta App
1. Go to developers.facebook.com > My Apps > Create App. Select the "Business" type and follow the prompts on your screen.
2. On the Dashboard of the newly created app, find the WhatsApp product and click Set up.
3. Next, you will see the option to select an existing Business Manager (if you have one) or, if you would like, the onboarding process can create one automatically for you (you can customize your business later, if needed). Make a selection and click Continue.
🎉 Your Meta App with WhatsApp product is created!
Send a Test Message
1. On the Getting Started Tab, select your test phone number in the From field.
2. Add the phone number you would like to message in the To field.
3. Click Send Message to send the first message. As an alternative, you can copy the code sample provided and execute it in your Terminal or in Postman.
🎉 Congratulations! You have just sent a test message!
Please note that are additional steps required to use WhatsApp Business including: getting application approval, adding your business phone number, obtaining user opt-in, adding pricing and payment.
This page has no comments.