Server and Data Center
In Chat for Service Management Server and Data Center version, almost all data is stored in your Jira and we do not store any data on Spartez infrastructure.
In Chat for Service Management Cloud version, only data crucial for application to be able to function are stored in our database, externally from your Jira instance. The data stored includes:
- mapping of secure identity token used by Chat widget to Jira user identity (Jira's opaque user account ID)
- configuration data required for the operation of Atlassian Connect framework used by the application
- chat configuration data for your Jira projects
- list of Jira account IDs of support agents who are currently online
- online schedules of support agents
- list of websockets open by your customers using chat widget and by your support agents, including "last seen" property
The data above is only accessible by the Chat application itself for its internal purposes, and to you, and your users, accordingly to the permissions
It is important that contents of conversations between chat customers and your support agents, and files attached to them, are not stored outside of your Jira - they are stored only in Jira issues. However, during the conversation, the data pass through and is processed by our backend, located in Amazon AWS Lambda, in the eu-central-1 region (Frankfurt).
The data that we store is held securely in the Amazon AWS DynamoDB database, in the eu-central-1 region (Frankfurt).
Additionally, we store analytics data, using:
- Google Analytics
- data securely stored in Google Cloud Platform BigQuery database
The collection of analytics can be disabled in the application's Global Settings.
This page has no comments.