You can easily integrate a Message to WhatsApp button onto your website with a simple hyperlink or QR code.
Integrate the Click-to-chat Link in Any Part of Your Website
Lets customers click an URL in order to directly start a chat with another person or business via WhatsApp. You don’t need to save any phone numbers in your phone to do this. With the link, you simply open a chat and start typing. This works for the smartphone app as well as for WhatsApp Web.
In fact, you will just have to add your personalized link to an image, a button or any call-to-action in order to allow WhatsApp to open to your users.
1. After successfully integrating WhatsApp Business, you will see the WhatsApp link. Simply Copy it.
2. Hyperlink an image, a button or any call-to-action on your website with this link.
3. Clicking this link will open your WhatsApp Business chat so your customers will not have to do anything else but start the conversation.
Add QR code
A QR code can automate the process by adding your business’s number to a customer’s contact list. All your users have to do is point their smartphone at the screen to open WhatsApp and add your number.
1. After successfully integrating WhatsApp Business, you will see a QR code image code. Simply Copy it.
2. Place this code in your web page's HTML source.
3. Pointing a smartphone at this QR code will open your WhatsApp Business chat so the customer will not have to do anything else but start the conversation.
This page has no comments.